Join our 3rd special community event and submit your design for a chance for it to become an official WOLF Charm!
The results have been split into 2 camps: those that were original designs & those that we received a number of pictures for that we’ll consider to be suggestions.
|Tala ✰༅ ṭяȏȗɞʟє?
|Lord Panda ?? (pan) ?
Shout-out to the guy that sent us a dozen pictures of mushrooms. ?
You’ve been asking for another User Generated Charms event, and because I like to punish myself, trawling through hundreds of people’s avatars and copyrighted images, we’ve decided to do another competition.
With the recent enhancements to gifting Charms, we want to see what kind of Charms you think would be cool to be gift to other users in the app!
How does it work?
To join in the event, all you have to do is submit your Charm design to our form, along with your User ID.
You have from September 21 – 25 2PM BST to submit your design*.
- User ID
- Charm Name
- Charm Description (for a Store description)
- Image Attachments (it can be more than one)
- Image requirements. Multiple image formats are allowed. Please ensure images are in full colour and no smaller than 512×512 pixels square.
- Design Notes (if you would like to make us aware of anything important regarding your Charm’s design)
A few tips from our designers:
- Try not to make the design too complex–remember that it’s going to be on your avatar
- Nothing offensive (which goes without saying)
- No copyrighted material
- Keep the details as bold as possible
- Create something with a strong silhouette so it can be seen clearly when worn on a user’s profile
- And, as always, please ignore all those helpful tips and just submit whatever you like!
We will pick the Top 5 designs and announce them on September 30. We may need to speak with the winners directly (over WOLF) if we have any questions.
Winners will receive their Charm forever, a unique Achievement, and can gift it up to 5 of their friends. It will then be made available on the WOLF Store.
- Please note that by submitting your design, you are handing over its license to WOLF to be used for commercial purposes.